Tuesday 13 August 2013

Disappointing Products #1 (Products I've Changed My Mind About)

Hey! So I have a bit of a confession to make... over the last few weeks/months I've raved about many products, but recently there have been a few I've changed my mind about! Not in an extreme way, just enough that I thought I should give a little update about them.


First up is the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Intensive Mask which I reviewed here and it did indeed work wonderfully at the time, but having used it all it up now I'm not noticing the effects as much! My hair is in better condition now but it no longer feels super silky and soft. I do wonder if this is because my hair 'got used to it' but that seems very quick since I've only had one tub of it!

The second product is the bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow Quad (reviewed here) and while I still love the colours and think it's handy for travelling; the shadows just don't have the same staying power as my Urban Decay ones even with my eye primer. I'm now wondering if this could be a fake - although having recently read this blog post by Sara I hope not!

I also have another product I've changed my mind about, which I don't actually own, and that's the Valentina Assoluto fragrance by Valentino. When I first smelt this about a month ago, I practically fell in love and it was at the top of my wishlist with the intention of purchasing for Autumn/Winter. However, when I sprayed it again in a Debenhams the other day, it just didn't have the same impact on me. It's still a nice scent, but not worth a purchase any more I don't think.

Are there any products you've fallen out of love with?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment