Sunday 18 August 2013

Recent Purchases #1

Hey! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend, mine's been pretty chilled. Had a BBQ yesterday, for which I made a Passion fruit and White Chocolate Cheesecake (might share the recipe soon!) and I started swimming again.

What with all this dreary grey cloud and rainy weather, it's starting to sink in that Autumn is well and truly on its way! And on that note, I'm officially declaring my summer spending ban over (okay the real reason is because I've had a few hiccups recently and I feel too guilty).

So today I'm gonna share the things I've picked up in the last week or so.



First we have couple of tops which I think are perfect for the upcoming AW13 trends: floral (yes it continues) and tartan. I can't say I ever thought I'd wear tartan, but I think this red check top from Next is a subtle way to get into the trend. The floral tee was a steal from Primark at just £4 too!

I was in ASDA the other weekend and couldn't resist picking up a couple of these Yankee Candles. Everyone and their dog raves about these and at just £1 each I chose Lemon Cream and Bartlett Pear: both of which smell divine!

The next thing is this adorable phone case from New Look, anyone who knows me knows I have a slight owl obsession so this if perfect! £4.99 here

Mavala is one of my favourite nail polish brands, and I NEEDED to repurchase Pistachio anyway... so I also picked up Blue Curaรงo (to replace a similar blue I had which broke) and Milano which is a gorgeous plum/berry shade perfect for Autumn, and is currently on my toes.

The first pair of shoes I bought caught my eye as I was walking past Dorothy Perkins the other day. I haven't actually shopped in there for ages, but when these shoes were in my size, on sale (£15) AND I could walk in them (heels are usually my enemy) it would have been rude not to buy them. The second pair are from New Look, and are just fractionally taller than the other pair so need a bit of practise with the walking, but everyone needs a pair of killer red heels right? Plus they were a steal at just £9 in the sale!

What have you bought recently?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment