Tuesday 6 August 2013

July Favourites

Hey! Today is going to be my first 'favourites' type post. I always enjoy reading these kind of posts, I guess I'm just really nosey at what other people are loving, so I thought I'd do my own!

There's just 5 products here that I feel deserve a specific mention for this month:


1. James Brown London Volume Boost Mousse - £6.29 for full size here

2. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - £19.50 for full size here

3. Mavala Nail Colour (183 Pistachio) - £4 here

4. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara (Black) - £12 here

5. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour (Crush) - £14 here


The first two products (hair mousse and makeup setting spray) I actually got as minis to try out and since I love them I will be buying in full size when I run out! It's always nice to find products that really do work, and both of these do exactly what they claim.

The next two products (lip colour and mascara) were impulse purchases that I've ended up loving! The lip colour has the best staying power I've ever had and is a gorgeous statement bright pink. The mascara is something I've previously heard raved about, and to be honest I can't think of any other brand which has something like this.

And last but not least, is a nail colour I've been using a lot this summer (and last year too) which I'm going to have to repurchase soon, as I'm actually running out and I've never seen this beautiful pistachio colour replicated by anyone else. It's just a shame Mavala isn't more widely available because it's my favourite brand for nail varnishes!

What have you been loving so far this summer?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment