Wednesday 18 December 2013

Dermalogica Products Review

Hey! A while back, the lovely people at beauty900.co.uk sent me some Dermalogica products to review. Unfortunately my skin decided to have a bit of a tantrum, and I wanted to wait until it had calmed down first before trying these out. So finally, I can now share my thoughts with you!




I got a couple of sachets each of the Active Moist*, Skin Refining Masque*, and the Skin Hydrating Masque*. The first two I've actually used before and found to work well for my skin, and on trying the third I like that one too! The refining mask is clay-based which I always like in a face mask, but the nice thing about this one is that it's nice and gentle on the skin and doesn't strip away everything. The active moist and hydrating mask are both (as you would guess) hydrating, but not too much, which is important for my combination type skin.

The other set I received was the Daytime Radiance Kit*. I can't really say anything about the 'Age Smart' aspect of these products, since at 20 I'm glad to say I'm wrinkle-free! However, I have been using the Multivitamin Power Firm* as an eye cream to brighten up the area and I've found it helps reduce the appearance of dark circles. The Skinperfect Primer* has a similar texture to Benefit's Porefessional, and helps to apply my foundation more smoothly and look more flawless. It also helps my makeup last slightly longer in the day (although nothing significantly compared to other primers). Finally, the Dynamic Skin Recovery* I have been using as a general day moisturiser, which is handy because it contains SPF and my foundation doesn't.

Overall, I can definitely recommend Dermalogica products, and the beauty900 website has some great little kits depending on your skin type available, as well as free delivery and samples with every order.

Have you used Dermalogica before?

xxx

PS. Don't forget to enter my 50 follower giveaway here!

No comments:

Post a Comment