Monday 12 May 2014

Spring Playlist

Today I wanted to post something slightly different. I suppose it kind of follows on from my April favourites, but these are some of the songs I've been listening to and loving recently. My 'Spring Playlist' of sorts, as it's approaching summer, but it's not quite here yet


Kavinsky ft. The Weeknd - Odd Look
Bastille - Skulls
Disclosure - F For You
Holy Ghost! - Dumb Disco Ideas
Sneaky Sound System - Thin Disguise
The Glitch Mob - Our Demons
DVBBS & Borgeous ft. Tinie Tempah - Tsunami
Futurecop! - Ain't That Fresh
Cazzette - Beam Me Up

What music have you been loving? And is this post something you'd like to see more of?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great playlist, I absolutely love Bastille I've seen them live a few times and they always have such a great atmosphere!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete