Sunday 11 May 2014

April Favourites

It's that time again (what, where did that month go?), monthly favourites!


1. TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender Leave-In Conditioner
Ask any of my university friends and they will surely tell you I do not need an ego boost! Having said that, my hair absolutely loves this stuff, especially since going blonde. This is so good at keeping my hair conditioned and glossy without weighing it down at all. Plus it smells delicious (something I've found with all TIGI products to be honest).

2. Benefit They're Real Mascara
I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this mascara. When I first got it, I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread (read my raving here) and then I kind of went off it for a bit. Now though, it's back in my good books - really great for lengthening and separating my lashes, not so much the volumising though I've come to realise.

3. Facial Cleansing Waters
Not specifically the L'Oreal brand of cleansing water (since I've only just opened this one), but facial cleansing waters as a general I've been loving this month. I like to use them as a pre-cleanse to get rid of any makeup, but they're also great for after a night out - a quick cleanse is better than no cleanse right?

4. Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer
I can't believe this hasn't featured in a favourites post until now! I've been using and loving this for about 3 months, and honestly I think it might be my holy grail concealer. Which is annoying because it's not available in the UK. But this truly does mean full cover - dark circles, blemishes, redness; you name it, it conceals it. Also being waterproof, this does not budge. All day.

5. Malteaster Bunnies
I know these aren't a beauty product, but I couldn't do a favourites post for April and not include Malteaster Bunnies. I can't get enough of these, although I'm going to have to ration my final four since they're not in shops any more :(

What have you been loving this month?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment