Monday 16 September 2013

Weekend Wishlist #3 & #roseenospend

Hey! Okay, I know its not the weekend any more (wishful thinking) but this was meant to go up yesterday - oops! So at the moment, I'm taking part in Sophie's joint bloggers spending ban #roseenospend which means no skincare, beauty or fashion purchases for 30 days! I've been doing this for a week now and the first week has been pretty easy, since I only recently went shopping (purchases here). Having said that, I'm pretty much always lusting after some new beauty product or item of clothing! So today I'm going to share with you the latest version of my never-ending but ever-changing wishlist.


1. Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic - £17 here
I've recently noticed that my skin is tending more toward oily than usual (I normally have combination skin with an just oily T-zone) and I heard that this product is good for reducing oil. That, and I need a new toner anyway.

2. Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder - £23.50 here
A little pricey for a bronzer, but I'm struggling to find a cheaper alternative which is a matte finish and suited to pale skin (any suggestions welcome!) and I love the Coralista blush so I'm hoping this will live up to similar hype.

3. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray 75ml - £18 here
Okay, this is Zoella's fault... I just bought a volume/root boosting spray and it is working pretty well, but when I saw her blog post about this, I immediately wanted one myself! The full size is very expensive but Space NK do have a smaller version for cheaper.

4. A Rose Gold Watch
For some reason, even though I hardly ever wear a watch (and that's being generous), I really fancy a rose gold watch! The other problem is all the ones I really like are quite pricey. Such as this one by Marc Jacobs.

5. Topshop Iridescent Chain Necklace - £10 here
A slightly more within budget accessory, is this iridescent chain necklace from Topshop which I saw last time I was shopping but opted not to buy as I already have dozens of necklaces.

6. Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Colour in Punch Drunk - £14 here
I mentioned here that I quite wanted this lip crayon, and I still do but I think I'll wait until springtime and the sunshine is back, when bright colours will be a but more on trend.

7. Oh My Love Lace Skater Dress - £22 here
And finally we have this gorgeous dress from Oh My Love. It's £40 on their website, but nearly half price on ASOS. I really hope this stays this way until my spending ban is over!

xxx

1 comment: