Sunday 29 September 2013

The Autumn Tag!

Hey! I've been seeing a lot of these around the last few weeks, and although I haven't technically been tagged, I wanted to jump in on the action.

photo credit here (edited by me)


Favourite thing about Autumn?
That weather that's not too hot, and not too cold - -no need to worry about layers just yet! Also having a reason to light all my scented candles I've been accumulating!

Favourite drink?
Lattes! All of the flavours really, but I particularly love gingerbread and caramel. While we're on the subject of hot beverages, I really want to try Costa's new Chocolate and Orange Mocha Latte!

Favourite scent?
With summer over, I'm finding myself returning to my beloved Nina by Nina Ricci which I got for Christmas last year! It's the perfect balance of fruity and oriental for me, making it great for day or night.

Best lipstick?
Has to be Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lisptick in 107; this is a recent purchase but it really is the perfect wearable berry lip colour!

Go to moisturiser?
Body-wise I don't really have a staple moisturiser, but for my face I make sure to use one which isn't too heavy on my combination skin. At the moment I'm using Clinique's Anti-Blemish moisturiser.

Go to colours for the eyes?
My favourite has to be a gold smokey eye, but this season I'm trying to branch out with plum and berry colours as well as more bronzey tones.

Favourite band/singer to listen to?
At the moment I'm really loving a new-ish duo called Capital Cities (they have such catchy songs!) and Diana Vickers new album; Music to Make the Boys Cry. I also don't think I can ever go wrong with a bit of Bastille or Ellie Goulding!

Favourite outfit to wear?
I love that Autumn fashion can be so easy, just by throwing on a cosy jumper and some leggings. And depending on choice of boots/shoes, an outfit can be dressed up or down.
Another thing that's good about Autumn is having the excuse to hide a bad hair day under a chunky beanie hat.

Autumn treat?
Fluffy socks! I'm not a big fan of wearing normal socks around the house, or slippers but there's something about fluffy bed-type socks that make a difference!

Favourite place to be?
In the kitchen baking up some yummy treats to be eaten fresh and warm from the oven. Mince pies anyone? Or am I thinking a bit too far ahead...

Let me know if you've done this tag, I'd love to have a read!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment