This wishlist is actually a bit cheeky, as I've already ordered a few things from it....
(click image to enlarge)
1. Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt - River Island £12 here
2. Owl Bracelet - River Island £3 here
3. Bird Earrings - River Island £1.50 here
4. Domino Print T-shirt - River Island £7 here
5. bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 4.0 - REMIX (The Next Big Thing) - bareMinerals £29 here
6. Galaxy Print Jeans - ASOS £24.50 here
7. Dragonfly Earrings - ASOS £12 here
8. Monochrome Backpack - New Look (on ASOS) £15.99 here
9. Red Polka Dot Dress - River Island £8 here
10. Floral Crop Top - Boohoo.com £8 here
So that's all the things I'm lusting after at the moment! I really am loving some of the patterns I'm seeing around for this summer, and anything Disney is a winner in my eyes! (Yes, I know it's a jumper but being the UK I'm fairly sure there's still going to be cold rainy days).
The domino print t-shirt I actually saw in Meadowhall a few months back and restrained myself from buying it, but now it's in the sale it's like its calling my name...
I'd also quite like to dip into the crop top trend, this one is so cute and affordable, and I think it would go lovely with skater skirts or maybe disco pants if I'm feeling adventurous!
And this eyeshadow palette from bareMinerals is a little out of my usual price range, but I LOVE a gold smoky eye, and I'm wondering if the coral colour might cheekily double up as a blusher? Which would make it perfect for travelling with!