Friday 6 June 2014

May Favourites

Time to talk about monthly favourites again - I can't believe it's June already! The sun is finally shining, I've finished 3rd year of uni, and there's definitely a summer vibe going on. Bring on the BBQ's!


1. Fairydrops Long and Curl Mascara
I talked about this mascara here, I love the packaging and the speed of application!

2. Mavala Nail Polish in 147 Tangerine
This is such a lush colour for summer, bright orange but without being too in-your-face, and it has a beautiful sheen in the sunlight.

3. Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
I'm a bit late to the bandwagon with this one, but now I can't imagine using another moisturiser. I am very lazy with moisturising, and hate waiting around for it to sink in, so frankly this is right up my street!

4. Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum
This had been on my wishlist for some time, and now I have it in my collection I can't get enough of it! It's very much an evening scent, very sophisticated and oriental-y but still fresh and not too heavy. It also lasts a long time - I can still smell it in my hair the next morning after a night out!

5. GHD IV Pastels Jade Styler
Who doesn't love a good pair of GHD's? I have thick hair, and I find other brands of straighteners just don't work nearly as well. It's also nice to have ones which also curl my hair (my previous ones were wide plate) and the colour makes them stand out on my dresser.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to try the spray and go moisturiser, as I hate standing around rubbing it on. Maybe I will try it after all this time thinking about it!

    http://stunninglyinept.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete