Wednesday 5 February 2014

Fashion February: Numari Edit

Hey! And today is another fashion post for you! As part of the #FashionFebruary bloggers, our first topic of the month is to style up a Numari dress using just 5 accessories.



I chose this Numari dress, mostly black and I decided to grunge it up a bit! Grunge to me instantly says 'biker jacket' and who could resist this one from Topshop that is on sale for just £20! Keeping with the grunge theme, I've added some ankle boots with cut-outs and buckles - right on trend! And peeping through the sides, will be these cute pug socks - tying in the camel colour in the dress!

To complete the look, I've gone for a statement necklace, something gold like this one would be perfect and another item in the sale; bargain! And if we count makeup as one accessory, I'd go for a smoked out eyeliner and bold red lip!

What do you think of this outfit?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. The leather jacket just 'grunges' up the outfit!
    So pretty
    Estelle x
    Letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete